Advantages and Functions of Puzzle Toys
Jun. 05, 2020
Jigsaw refers to cutting into a number of different regular small pieces on a flat plate according to design requirements. After a certain combination, each small piece can be assembled into different shape models and scenes. According to the structure space, it can be divided into three-dimensional puzzles and plane puzzles Two categories. Jigsaw puzzles also belong to: educational toys, DIY hands-on toys, puzzle toys, combination toys, assembly toys, puzzle toys, etc.
Advantages of OEM jigsaw puzzle for kids game:
1. Knowledge: use hands and brains, develop intelligence, and add a sense of geometric space, which is very helpful for children's intellectual development;
2. Interesting: There are many kinds of puzzles, and the image is realistic. The meaning of the products are all based on the things the children are interested in, so that the children can't let go.
3. Decorative: After the completion, the three-dimensional puzzles are a good decoration, which can be placed on desks, coffee tables, etc., and the plane puzzles can be hung on the wall, because they are all created by yourself, of course, the meaning is different.
4. Low price: Although the jigsaw puzzle is very good in function and function, the price is very low. Generally, a jigsaw puzzle is only a few yuan to a dozen yuan, which is really good value for money.
5. Creativity: You can use your imagination in the finished work and paint different colors, so that your work becomes a unique work of art.
6. True love is priceless: Assemble with family or friends, increase communication, and increase feelings and affection.
Oem Jigsaw Puzzle For Kids
The role of custom jigsaw puzzle for kids:
First, jigsaw puzzles can effectively promote children's vision development.
Most of the jigsaw puzzles are brightly colored and have a variety of patterns, which can effectively attract children's attention. When children play this toy, they will stare attentively at the jigsaw and think, so it promotes the development of children's vision.
Second, jigsaw puzzles can effectively train children's logical thinking ability.
Children will use their brains, observations, and attempts when playing jigsaw puzzles. These series of behaviors all start from the child's logical thinking ability. Therefore, jigsaw puzzles are very beneficial to the development of children's logical thinking ability.
Third, jigsaw puzzles can develop children's patience and concentration ability.
Many children may find jigsaw puzzles boring and not fun at first, but slowly, with the success of the child step by step, the jigsaw puzzle will greatly stimulate the children's interest and ability.
Therefore, jigsaw puzzles are very educational toys suitable for children to play. It is more maneuverable and the effect is more obvious. There are many ways to improve children's abilities.
Before teaching children to play jigsaw puzzles, they must first show the demonstration work, that is, the finished product, and then stimulate the child's desire to operate, so that the child can see the picture to operate, step by step to success.